Interested in becoming a student representative? Learn more about our ambassador program below!
About Our Ambassador Program
The Nave Veterinary Group is the largest provider of veterinary medicine in Southern Nevada. Our goal remains the same as the day our first hospital opened its doors back in 1974.
“Providing young veterinary professionals the opportunity to grow through hands-on training, peer to peer mentorship, state of the art technology, continuing education, and having the necessary downtime to recharge and enjoy quality time at home”
To our group, this starts with mentoring students both in Southern Nevada and on campuses across the country. The Nave Veterinary Group is seeking veterinary students to join our team to help build and foster relationships between and the students, faculty, and staff of veterinary schools.
- Consultant will be hired for one school year.
- Schedule one lunch & learn or other meetings each semester.
- Provide The Nave Veterinary Group with opportunities to network with veterinary students at any events deemed appropriate.
- The student consultant will act as a liaison for students requesting externships and preceptorships with The Nave Veterinary Group.
- $2,000 per year ($1,000 per semester divided into two $500 payments)
- Student consultant will join the Nave Veterinary Group in Southern Nevada to get to know the terrific organization.
- Our Student representatives will learn and receive valuable mentorship in a quality setting by experienced veterinary leaders who can help you shape your career
Fill out the form below to apply for our ambassador program. We can’t wait to hear from you!